Five Signs To Know Your Dog Is Getting Sick
Is your dog getting problems when taking a breath? If yes, you should immediately consult with a veterinary doctor. It is really difficult to understand an animal especially when it is suffering from any health issues. If a human is getting any health problem, he/she can clearly tell to anyone, in fact, go for the medicine. But animals are different from us, neither they can share with anyone nor go for the medicine.
If you reserve love for animals, you have to keep an eye on their every activity to understand them. If dogs are unhealthy they will show the below symptoms:
Signs For Dog Getting Sick
- DroolingWhen you find your dog is drooling, it is a sign of dog sickness. You can check your dog ’s food bowl and floor, there will be an unusual amount of saliva.
- Eat Less Drink MoreLike humans, dogs also lose their interest in eating even their favourite food. Due to sickness, the dog will eat less and drink lots of water. You can check what quantity of food your dog eats.
- Lack Of Energy Generally, dogs are active and become more active when they find their owner around them. But, if your dog is unhealthy will be showing tiredness and lack of energy.
- Excessive RestlessnessDogs having high anxiety become restless and pace more around when they are unable to understand what causing them off. If your dog is doing so, sit with them and feel them comfort.
- Upset Stomach If your dog is not eating well and still putting shit, again and again, it may be a problem in dog’s stomach. It may happen that they need to change their diet but before you do something, you should consult with your vet specialist.
Never assume that your dog is acting otherwise, it may become a major problem to tackle. On getting any sign as stated above, take your dog to Bloor-Kipling Animal Clinic. We specialize in pet examination, vaccination, spraying, neutering services and a full line of animal health care services in Etobicoke